Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login

    song recommendations??

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Music
    4 Posts 3 Posters 70 Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Your Local FreakY
      ⛧𝔇𝔒𝔰𝔑𝔒π”ͺπ”¬π”«π”žβ›§ 𓁺 The Board 𓁺
      last edited by

      I’m looking for a few different style recommendations/songs that fit a certain vibe-

      1. Songs like Line Without a Hook, Sunlight (Hozier), My Love Mine All Mine, etc. (Sort of almost melancholic love songs, with a very soothing, worshipful, but also maybe mournful feel to it??) (different playlist than request 2)
      2. Helpless experiments. That is all. (Please, Morg is getting experimented on, and I want her playlist to feel like her, but also have the feeling of helplessness that she has in the facility-)

      "π”šπ”₯π”žπ”± 𝔦𝔰 𝔱π”₯𝔦𝔰 π”©π”’π”žπ”¨π”¦π”«π”€ π”žπ”£π”£π”’π” π”±π”¦π”«π”€ π”ͺ𝔢 𝔒𝔢𝔒? 𝔇𝔬𝔒𝔰 𝔱π”₯𝔒 𝔬𝔦𝔩 𝔱π”₯π”žπ”± 𝔦𝔰 𝔑𝔯𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔀 π”ͺπ”’π”žπ”« 𝔱π”₯𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 π”ž 𝔠𝔯𝔢?"

      i.luv.unicornsI 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • i.luv.unicornsI
        mini gourdy @Your Local Freak
        last edited by

        i’d help you out but my music style is more alternative than that 😭

        baby sponge boy so small

        Your Local FreakY 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
        • Your Local FreakY
          ⛧𝔇𝔒𝔰𝔑𝔒π”ͺπ”¬π”«π”žβ›§ 𓁺 The Board 𓁺 @i.luv.unicorns
          last edited by

          mini gourdy I mean…the weirder the better, in all honesty, especially for the second request, just because she’s so isolated, and I need that playlist to feel as lonely and uncomfortable as possible. (Bro I have so much stuff from Maebi on there its not even funny-)

          As for the second one, it’s just like- the sound I’m going for mostly. Hozier, Mitski, The Crane Wives, Yaelokre, etc is just kind of the sound I’m looking for, but as long as it kinda fits the theme, I’m more lenient on the sound

          "π”šπ”₯π”žπ”± 𝔦𝔰 𝔱π”₯𝔦𝔰 π”©π”’π”žπ”¨π”¦π”«π”€ π”žπ”£π”£π”’π” π”±π”¦π”«π”€ π”ͺ𝔢 𝔒𝔢𝔒? 𝔇𝔬𝔒𝔰 𝔱π”₯𝔒 𝔬𝔦𝔩 𝔱π”₯π”žπ”± 𝔦𝔰 𝔑𝔯𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔀 π”ͺπ”’π”žπ”« 𝔱π”₯𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 π”ž 𝔠𝔯𝔢?"

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • somniumS
            somnium
            last edited by

            i know two artists that could possibly fulfill parts of those requests. sombr and Aloboi.

            but if you want some weird obscure music, oh god i found a goldmine. here’s a taste:

            deal with it it's my comment my choice freedom of speech

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • First post
              Last post
            ArtemisA lil_sillyzL KenjiK

            5

            Online

            1.1k

            Users

            66.3k

            Topics

            569.0k

            Posts
            Powered by NodeBB | Contributors